Deck the Halls with Great Art!
Students' Drawings Become Cards
When you blend New Rochelle students’ creativity and inspiration, the result is sparkling: Artistry that conveys holiday greetings shared across our school district.
Students were asked to submit drawings that would be used as digital holiday cards for all district staff members. The idea, from Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum Dr. Olivine Roberts, resulted in more than 100 impressive submissions. Five students’ works of art were selected.
Superintendent Jonathan Raymond and the Board of Education congratulated the students, and in addition, Raymond presented each Board of Education member with a framed poster displaying all five creations, thanking the Board for its service and dedication.
Check out the wonderful creations by:
• Jose Angulo, Grade 8, Albert Leonard Middle School, teacher Larene DelGuercio
• Leah Francis, Grade 4, Trinity Elementary School, teacher Alana DeVito
• Emily Villalobos, Grade 4, Columbus Elementary School, teacher Leah Bernabei
• Noah Yairi, Grade 8, Albert Leonard Middle School, teacher Larene DelGuercio
• Angeline Yang, Grade 5, George M. Davis Jr. Elementary School, teacher Carmelo Bueti